1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Discover the Suorin Fero Box Pod System Kit at Your Favorite Vape Online Store!

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Aug 7, 2024.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hey fellow vapers,

I recently got my hands on the Suorin Fero Box Pod System Kit, and I couldn't wait to share my thoughts with the community. If you're on the lookout for a new pod system kit, this one should definitely be on your radar.
    [​IMG]

Design
    The Suorin vape Fero Box Pod System Kit stands out with its sleek design and impressive functionality. It's compact and portable, making it perfect for on-the-go vaping. The kit includes everything you need to get started, and the performance is top-notch.

Key Features:
    1000mAh Battery
    3mL Pod Capacity
    0.6-0.8ohm Coil Resistance
    25W Max Power
    "0.42 OLED Screen
    Side Fill
    Type-C

You can find the Suorin Fero Box Pod System Kit at various vape online stores. Make sure to check out reputable stores for the best deals and authentic products. I've been thoroughly impressed with the Suorin Fero Box, and I'm sure you'll love it too. If you've tried it, share your experience in the comments below. If not, I highly recommend giving it a try. Happy vaping!

Other kits you may prefer:
    buy pillow talk ic40000
    nose knows at5000 for sale