1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DNA-30 clone Tube Mod

Discussion in 'E-News' started by ryanmacl, May 25, 2014.

1. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Thread Starter Well-Known Member

2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

thx, although ... i must figure for what ever i could possible need a device which can power more then 15 Watts
    when i didnt had a DNA i always wanted, but now i wonder what for i bought it

3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

They will also come out with the same Kangside mod with a DNA 20.

So you can choose between a 20 Watt and a 30 Watt.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

For me I like the box mods, kinda different, so going for one box mod and probably this one too, maybe Big will do a pre order for this one too...

5. ryanmacl

I don't mind box mods, but I don't want to have to find a screwdriver every time I need to change the battery. If they cloned the Hana but gave it a sliding battery door I'd be all over it.

6. -V-
    Cool

I'm use to the MVP so it doesn't bother me charging it with a USB that much....

7. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Thats the reson i dont buy the hana mod, and i never vape higher than 9 watts anyway:vaping::vaping:

8. -V-
    Cool

I don't usually, but I'm going to have fun trying the 20-30 W range for sure....:vaping::vaping::vaping:

9. ryanmacl

Basing it off my Vaporshark, I can get around 1 hour of heavy vaping at 30 watts, and it takes around 4 hours to charge if I don't vape on it during that time. My VS is awesome at the 9 watts I normally vape at, much better than an SVD or the like plus it lasts all day, but my next mod will have to have an easily changeable battery so I can actually enjoy the 30 watts, not be checking the battery gauge every puff.

10. -V-
    Cool

What ohms are you vaping at with 30W?

11. ryanmacl

Anywhere from .5 to 2.5, it really doesn't matter. That is the beauty of regulated mods, you don't have to go low ohms to go powerful.

12. -V-
    Cool

So in your words, what is the advantage or the vaping experience of vaping between 20-30 W?

13. ryanmacl

You're vaporizing more juice, so more flavor and a more satisfying, thick vapor. You'll taste flavors in your juices that you've never tasted before. My favorite, MTB Butterscotch, is completely different at 9 watts and 60 watts. You wouldn't even know it was the same juice. Not as hot as my normal 50-60w drippers, but still very enjoyable. You do need to lower your nicotine levels, but it really hits the spot at those times you'd most want a cigarette, like with a coffee or after a meal. The nice thing is, if you have adjustable airflow, you can easily go from a normal low-wattage vape to a deep satisfying lung hit with a twist of the top cap and the push of a button.

14. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

i like the look of this thing, just trying to figure on size.

for me its two words "dual coils." i like having regulation but only being able to go up to 13-14 watts on my vamo (it says 15 but doesnt get there) i cant run a decent dual coil on a dripper because i only have 6-7 watts running on each coil. if i had a 30 watt devise i could run dual coils on my dripper at around 18-24 watts and get a really nice vape :grin: with 9-12 watts running on each coil.

15. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Saw a box mod reviewed on youtube that had the door held on by magnets. Good idea I thought. Don't remember but think it was a Grimgreen review.