1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

E-Cig ban in Thailand is underway...

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Axel, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Axel

Axel Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Looks like the e-cig ban in Thailand is moving one step ahead with the present junta in command...

Ministry to ban hookah, e-cigarettes | Bangkok Post: news

Reading this press article makes me crazy ! 20 countries already banned e-cig they say !?! They are putting all in the same bag: shisha, e-cig etc... Nicotine is leading to heart diseases and as far as nicotine control is difficult to implement, they want to ban all e-cig !!!

In case they are starting to fine the people for using e-cig, what can we do, stopping to vape would lead me to resume smoking analogs for sure !!!

2. CABBA

CABBA Well-Known Member

Is there any type of ecig advocacy group/efforts in Thailand?
    It is worrying news, don't think any vaper wants to think about going back to the sticks. It will be hard to enforce realtime, but shipping stuff in could become more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

With the current dictatorship in place would thais who run online vape shops or those vape themselves run the risk of jail by forming an advocacy group?I think we know what the answer is .Time to order up i say .

4. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Whatever...
    Too late now, the dogs already out the gate.
    Where there's a demand the black market will accommodate.

[​IMG]
    image upload no compression

:love:

judas likes this.