1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

'Fatal Motion' tabled in the House of Lords. Is this the end of TPD Article 20 for the UK?

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Siam Diesel, May 20, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Thread Starter Nauti Moderator Staff Member

2. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

3. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

These tabled motions have worked in the past,lets hope "nay" pray, it could happen LOL

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I don't know if i get this link and everything right, but we could give the British a hand on this since the petition can be signed by people from other nations too. I just signed it.....
    European Free Vaping Initiative
    1 t. ·
    This petition has received reasonable support in the 2 days it has been live. It is open to anyone of any Nationality to support this, crucially the ramifications of this if successful, could not only help UK Vapers but also possibly other countries. Please consider supporting this AND share widely. Current signature total = 34,423 https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-support-parliamen…

[​IMG]
    David Cameron MP: Support Parliamentary moves to block crazy e-cigarette regulations
    This petition is requesting the House of Lords to back Lord Callanan’s motion to stop harsh regulations on e-cigarettes which would force vapers back to smoking.…
    change.org

5. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

Signed up,not often I put my name to something,not sure about the Facebook aspect ! ahhh well done now.

Siam Diesel and Dieter. like this.
  6. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Well done Kevin! I'm a bit on facebook, to keep in touch with my Danish friends, and I also have my favorite sites like "The European Free Vaping Initiative", who had the link to the petition, EFVI is the European Vaping community and mostly all European Countries are a member of EFVI, so we can fight together. But the petition has nothing to do with facebook.

kevin bangkok and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Thread Starter Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Submaniac likes this.