1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GP Heron RBA clone sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

The GP Heron rebuildable atomizer Clone gives your GP PAP a nice hybrid look and feel. I could go on and on about the GP Heron but honestly I don't know much about it. Read the details below to find out more about the GP Heron RBA.

Details:

• The Heron uses a hybrid connection with M20x1 threading, it will work with GP PAPS mods as well as other tubes with the same threading
    • The M20x1 mm to 510 threading connector permits it to be used with 510 mods
    • The M20x1 mm to M21x1 mm threading conversion ring permits it to be used with GP PAPS X mods
    • The Heron uses the new Gpin for the connection to the battery, a simple approach eliminating any need for adjusting the positive post in relation to the battery and the atomizer
    • The serial number and the logo are inside the base under the GPin
    • AFC ring (3 air holes on the base)
    • There is a ring that screws on the base, which will hold the main body. You could also fit the 'topper' on the top of the ring if you are going to use cotton
    • Price 800THB.
    • EMS 50THB.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Zna owners might like this. I think it can hybrid with them.
    Don't quote me on that though ;)