1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

interesting read

Discussion in 'E-News' started by yourauntbob, Feb 12, 2014.

1. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Here is a nice summary regarding PG safety:
    National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things producing!

The people who speak out against using PG for anything tend to have very little understanding of biochemistry, toxicity, or really science altogether. Honestly, there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said elsewhere. We know it is generally regarded as safe, but we haven't been vaping it long enough to know if there are any chronic effects. I'm sure due to the increasing popularity of vaping, more studies will be conducted on the effects of long-term use. The only other thing left is to wait 20 years and see what happens to all of us.

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Well truth is the most of use would have smoked cigarets 20 more or maybe less years.... my thoughts are giving up Vaping might be a bit easier then giving up smoking cold turkey. Now being a smoker knowing all the risks + the yearly death rate statistics related to smoking cigarets did keep one away from smoking neither was it a big problem for a very long time for the society.
    BTW. living in BKK isn't much healthier either regarding the "regular" air inhale......Ban cars i say!!!! and than all the soup kitchens and restaurants from were the nice food smell comes..... might be dangerous to inhale secondhand vaporized food flavor as well. Ever thought about inhaling air going trough an air condition somewhere in a public place??? are you sure the filter is cleaned regularly?? Full face respirator outside of the house would be the only solution to avoid having to have a bad concerning mind which in the end of the day is one of the unhealthiest psychological condition resulting in physical sickens as well.

Keep Vaping :vaping::vaping:but more important keep your inner smile:very good:

4. pommyb

pommyb New Member

Studies in London showed that a pedestrian in London walking for approximately 6 hours inhaled as much toxic chemicals a a 40 a day smoker. That was 30 years ago. Wonder what it's like now. So to be honest, even though I live in Pattaya not Bangkok, I tend to think that the risks from PG or vaping in GENERAL are really not a concern for me with all the other pollution in the atmosphere in the busy, high traffic cities.

5. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

i'm not even gonna think about it--there are so many things that are harmful in our environment--especially in the food that we eat--i would go crazy if I thought about it all