1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Lost Angel Sphere 35K – Available at Your Favorite Smoke Shop Online!

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hey Vaping Community,

I’ve recently had the pleasure of trying out the Lost Angel Sphere 35K, and I’m excited to share my thoughts with you. If you’re into disposable vapes and looking for something that combines style, power, and performance, the Lost Angel Sphere 35K might just be the perfect fit.
    [​IMG]
    The Lost Angel Sphere 35K isn’t just another disposable vape – it’s a next-generation device that takes vaping to a whole new level. Here’s what makes it special:

Key Features:
    Capacity: 20mL Pre-Filled E-Liquid
    Nicotine Strength: 5% (50mg)
    Battery: 1000mAh Type-C Rechargeable
    Modes: Two Vaping Modes (Regular Mode - 35,000 Puffs, Pulse Mode - 20,000 Puffs)
    Coil: Dual Mesh Coil
    Display: 270° ultra-large curved display
    UI: Beautiful meteor shower UI

You can find the Lost Angel Sphere 35K at your preferred smoke shop online. Just search for it and enjoy the convenience of having this next-gen disposable vape delivered right to your door.

If you’re in the market for a smart disposable vape that offers both performance and style, the Lost Angel Sphere 35K is definitely worth checking out. I highly recommend giving it a try – it’s a game-changer!

Have any of you tried the Lost Angel Sphere 35K? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment and let’s chat about it.

Related kits you may prefer:
    SMOK Novo GT Pod System Kit for sale
    OEO Clear Nicotine Pouches

Last edited: Aug 15, 2024