1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Mt. Baker Vapor asks your help

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Konvict, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict Thread Starter ProVari Moderator

[​IMG]

URGENT CALL TO ACTION: Fight FDA Deeming Regulations

As a customer of ours, we try not to overburden you with messages, but we have been making a concerted effort to try and help inform our consumers around the nation about important government developments that threaten your ability to use electronic cigarettes and other vapor products.
    Today, longtime vaping opponent, the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids (CTFK) has assembled a call to action to urge President Obama to pressure the FDA to finalize their Tobacco Deeming Regulations. What has been failed to be mentioned is that if these regulations go into action, 99.9% of vapor products currently on the market will be gone within two to four years. These proposed regulations will have a crippling impact on businesses and consumers.
    If you have not already done so, we urge you to please send an email to your Congressional representative and Senators and ask them to support and co-sponsor HR 2058, a bill that will stop the FDA from banning 99% of all vapor products.
    The link below will take you to the CASAA blog where you will find all the information you need to contact the White House and let your voice be heard. Together we can show that the American people DO NOT support these regulations.

This only takes about 30 seconds and it's the best resource we have for influencing the national conversation on vaping legislation. Please consider taking the time to send this important message!

ACT NOW!
    Please be courteous and respectful at all times during your message. Ask that your representative support HR 2058 and be sure to share how vaping has made a positive impact on your life.
    THANK YOU!

Thank you for your willingness to weigh in. It’s important for all adult consumers of electronic cigarettes and vapor products to help educate policy makers about vaping.

2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

The European TPD comes to the States--it was only a matter of time--but, I hope and pray that our buddies over there can put up a much more spirited fight than the European Nations seem to be doing--most of which just seem to be rolling over and taking it up the ***. We all need to fight these Anti-Tobacco Legislation when they try to impose them on E-Cigs and E-Liquids--we are all for Anti-Tobacco, but that's where we draw the line--not Anti-Vape, pleeeeease.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I spent all night last night trying to call the White House. The plan must be working, I was unable to get through because all the lines were busy. I also have a friend who is in the the House of Representatives, he has told me that his inbox has been flooded with e-mails this past week on this bill.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.