1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

New to here

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Holiday, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Holiday

Holiday Thread Starter New Member

Hello friend.

Although I've registered for several days, but this is my first post here. I started to vape from the first day of 2014. Now have been almost 4 months. I feel so much better after vaping. And I am trying the rebuildable atomizers now. Hope to get some help here and I will also try my best to solve others problem. Really hope that we could make friends with each other.

2. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

:welcome:

I started vaping a month after you and I haven't touched an analog from the day I bought my first imitation ego. I've enjoyed a fast learning curve since I joined this forum and I'm benefiting from all the knowledge of the experienced members here. They're a great bunch of guys and I log in daily to view the new postings. It's so much fun but more importantly these guys give me the support to stay clear of those dreaded cancer sticks that I smoked for so many years. So welcome mate. :vaping:

3. Holiday

:thank you: and congrats. I will log in everyday too. I love to find something new about the ecigs and want to try new things.

4. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

:welcome:

its been about 8 months for me. the funny thing is, an analog cigarette is the furthest thing from my mind now. its amazing that i have completely forgot about them. not a single cell in my body craves a smoke and i dont ever see myself going back.

so to all the new vapors, it doesnt take long before you will completely forget about the past.

5. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Welcome !

As previously said, the learning curve is exponential following this forum, and all time in very pleasant exchanges of views and experiences.

6. Holiday

Thank you for the encouragement, I will hold on and never give up.

7. Banjo

Banjo Member

Welcome aboard Holiday.

How's the vaping scene in The Middle Kingdom? I haven't been in China since 1996 but remember well the China Daily roll-ups and and huge assortment of "normal" cigs on offer there back then. I think the Chinese vaping scene is hugely important for all of us, partly because most of our stuff seems to come from there, but also because vaping is under fire from the tax collectors all over The West. What's going on in the Chinese online vaping community? and if you don't mind me asking, why are you tuning into a Thai vaping community?

Let's hope China doesn't go down the Singapore road, and stays at the centre of providing the wider world with its vaping needs.

Good luck staying off the nasties.

8. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member