1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

NexGen Futura DNA-30 mod

Discussion in 'E-News' started by ryanmacl, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Thread Starter Well-Known Member

2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

wait a bit, FT will release a DNA20 device soon :D
    as for my insider knowlege goes they will add this one too FT soon
    New Arrival Amax E-cigarette Dna20 Mod With Variable Voltage And Watt - Buy Dna20 Mod,Amax,Mini Dna20 Product on Alibaba.com

3. Singha

Singha New Member

About this Amax, it must not be a real DNA as the DNA has just VariWatt and no VV.

4. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i am sure there is nothing real on this one, alone the orignal DNA20 Chip costs 50 Dollars, i am sure they managed to fake it somehow by now, the question is ifts its fake display or a clone of the chip. If you search Alibaba for DNA20, it becomes pretty obvious that the chinese got not ****ing clue what a DNA20 is afterall cause you will find clearomizers with DNA20 in the description, for them its more or less a keyword which people search for, hence they add it into their description to be more often found. Welcome to the weirdo world of interent marketers :D

5. colind88
    Devilish

colind88 Well-Known Member

Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals: BREAKING: 30+ WATTS - CHINA HAS IT AND ITS ONLY A SOFTWARE UPGRADE

- - - Updated - - -

Chines have cracked the essence of the DNA 20 already.

Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals: BREAKING: 30+ WATTS - CHINA HAS IT AND ITS ONLY A SOFTWARE UPGRADE

6. ryanmacl

While they may copy its function, I have my doubts that they'll copy its stability. The Chinese electronics tend to be shit. By the time they get it right, evolv will be on the DNA-2000, you'll have to hook it up to a car battery and use a slinky for your coil.

7. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

it really depens, however i agree with you, Chinese electronics have a long standing reputation to be complete shit. As matter of fact, Japanese cars are so good cause they hate the chinese and they would never put chinese electronics in their cars. Lots of Western Car companies do so thou, and they have a shitload of issues with it, espacially newer highly electronic cars are not too much reliable anymore thanks to chinese electronic parts.

8. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Did youget one of these on your trip, Ryan?

I would have considering it's about $40 more than a provari. Or by the looks of it, if you get the three tube sizes it probably works out the same price as a provari and it's V W.

9. ryanmacl

I wish, the waiting list for them has been stupid. The company finally seems to be getting its shit together, but there was no way I could get one during my vacation. I'm still tempted to order it and have my sister send it to me, but I'm really liking the Lernaia at this point so I don't know if I need 2 expensive mods. I might wait it out and see if they change the rocker switch so you can lock the wattage on the DNA-30. Definitely beats out the Provari in my opinion though.