1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Phil's take on DI/AP in juice

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Longtail1, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/12/11/some-of-my-own-thoughts-on-the-diap-issue/
    Personally I fall in the it's so much safer than analogues I will vape regardless, but I do acknowledge that many have gone from killing themselves with cigarettes and not caring to "OMG…there is a 0.0005% chance that they can sell my lungs with the main feature at the flicks" and I respect that attitude, although that sentence may not reflect that too well. lol

But my main question is this…who do we regulate? Do we just regulate the juice companies? Do we regulate the juice companies AND the flavour companies? Or if we regulate them bot are the flavour companies just going to say I dont make flavours for vaping, as it is so bloody expensive to test everything used in producing the flavours, and then the whole thing goes on to the black market again?

But I will vape regardless so what the hell?

v 4 vendetta, Siam Diesel and etlava like this.