1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

so good

Discussion in 'E-News' started by petewan, Dec 30, 2013.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

new to vapeing i have spent some time reading posts and reviews on here. Already i am seing things i want to try but for the time being i will stick to the eGo-V3 . I have no interest in smoking any more after over 50 years of a pack a day. I am probably vapeing more than i smoked but it is so relaxing and i dont have to go outside to vape. At present i am on menthol but will try the others as and when i have to order more. It is a shame that more info is not available to smokers everywhere as to the quality vaper e cigs. For instance i bought my first in uk online which was the size and shape of a cig with a red tip that lit up. It was usless and lasted about an hour when fluid added with very little vaper when puffed ,anybody buying one of these will be put off vaping. Get the right tackle and kick the tobaco into touch. I am not realy after giving up nickotine just the other harmfull addatives and so am happy vapeing away....peteinpatts

2. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

You can spend a truck load of cash or less than 1000 baht a month and it makes no difference.

The great thing is that you are not smoking anymore and you're vaping, period!

But you are right about there not being enough constructive information out there for smokers / would be vapers.

One of the biggest problems is within the vaping manufacturing community.

Although there is some conformity, like 510 or ego threading, the rest is a small group of innovators being copied by a much larger group of air-heads.

There should be a box standard beginner / starter kit for smokers to easily get there hands on, understand the basics and vape. There is too much confusion out there at the moment and too much variety.

How much variety did we have as smokers?