1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

SX350J vs Dna 40

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Which chip do you guys prefer?

1. Yihi SX350J

2. Evolv DNA40

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey

Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey Thread Starter Member

These chips are the best chip in the market for VV/VW mods. But I find lots of people arguing which one is the best.

For my personal preference, I'll go for Dna 40.

What do you guys prefer?

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

350J but only for the extra 20w.

Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

DNA 40 for ease of use...but both are quite good. There's also another TC option...the Dicodes chip found in the Dicodes 2380, Dani Extreme and Pipeline Pro (latest versions). P. Busardo likes it a lot.

Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey likes this.
  4. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I've always liked the DNA 40 and personally never any issues, even with the 1st chipset revision but I've come to like both. The Yihi chip seems to pulse/rattlesnake (not severely or annoyingly) when reaching temp limit while the DNA 40 smoothly backs down the applied wattage. I've sometimes been able to reduce the rattlesnake effect by simply upping the temp (if it';s not above what I can accept) and lowering the Joules.

The DNA200 beats both. I have customized settings for each atty I use on it and it's smooth power delivery and consistency is excellent. The Escibe software is pretty cool. Is the DNA200 leaps and bounds better? For my use, not really but it's definitely noticeably better....a full step better for sure.

5. Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey

Iwan Dzyrul Zefrey Thread Starter Member

Oh WOW! I haven't tried DNA200 before. The consistency of firing is my main concern when it comes to the chip. That's why I'm not into SX350J. SX350J is great on Nickel and titanium build compared to DNA40.

Hmm. Should I get Vaporshark DNA200? or wait for some other mods to release? lol

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Scratchy
    Lurking

I'd look at others and/or wait. Seems the current batches of VS DNA 200s have finish wear problems.

Personally, I don't think the Yihi chip is any better with NI200 or Titanium. Just my opinion.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Scratchy likes this.
  8. Scratchy
    Lurking

I should clarify and say it does not always do this but it happens and have gotten used to it enough to no longer be perturbed when it does.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. monkey39
    Cheerful

monkey39 Well-Known Member

I prefer the SX350J in temp mode. With the DNA 40, it always felt like I hit the temp limit too quickly and lost power (which it's supposed to do, I guess); the SX350J seems to suit my chain vaping style better.

But the last iteration of the DNA 40, with the atty lock, was pretty good IMO.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.