1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Win $500 with the ECF Vaping Survey!

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Siam Diesel, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Thread Starter Nauti Moderator Staff Member

From an email I received from ECF - Here's a chance to have your say!!

================

Another chance to win big!

[​IMG]
    Take the Vape Survey & Win
    2015 is the biggest year yet for Vaping!

Would you be able to spend a few minutes taking part in the ECF Big Survey 2015?

Each year we collect this data to see what vapers are actually doing!. We pass it on to media, policy makers and industry to ensure that accurate information about vaping is widely known.

We’re particularly proud of this year’s survey - we think it’s probably the best survey of its kind (not boasting - we’ve had a lot of guidance), and the data will be fed back to the FDA to show them precisely how the devices are being used. This is critically important because the huge quantity of media bias against the products is going to make sensible regulation very hard.

Last year we had some awesome responses from the media, and we hope to be able to provide them with more this year. We will publish our findings on vaping.com and also submit to academic journals.

Plus, we have $1000 of cash prizes to be won for participants. One main prize of $500 and two runner up prizes of $250.

So, please take the survey as soon as you can!

Many thanks in advance,

Oliver and the ECF team..

Take the survey now!

Copyright © 2015 EC Forum LTD, All rights reserved.

2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Thank you Siam. I just finished the survey. It's a rather big one. Hope they get some answers :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Took the survey, was quite interesting actually :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I hope everyone here takes it...no excuse not to. It's completely anonymous unless you want to have a go at winning the $500 (which I already know I'm going to win :D).

5. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

took the survey, it is a good one. its important for research to be conducted and disseminated so we can debunk all of the myths out there about vaping.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Only problem is that this forum has banned me-due to a simple mistake where I forgot my password and logged in again for a second time-somewhat heavy handed, I thought.

7. Joski

Joski Active Member

One thing you might have asked is how does vaping affect lifestyle habits ie. excercise etc. I find I comfort snack less when I have something else to do with my mouth and feel healthier for it.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Survey was created by ECF...