1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

E-cig battery turned me into a human FIREBALL

Discussion in 'E-News' started by -V-, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yep...a mod that does true 'pass through' wouldn't need a battery in it to allow you to keep vaping. ;)

farangmick, -V- and Konvict like this.
  2. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

Any of the local vendors sell those bags?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Not as far as I know...FT's probably your best bet...maybe check the big Malaysian suppliers, too.
    Use the FT discount code "RMBBUST" for a little extra savings. ;)

Dieter. likes this.
  4. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

There are devices must-have tyre oasd
    That would be even more dangerous unless just vaping with tiny W, and that why I said that.

From the beginning I fully do understand the well intention of the advice given here in the OP, everyone should listen to it under the current conditions and with such products out there, BUT: I really DO think that the root of the problem can only be addressed by the companies who make these items. And it has to be addressed otherwise I see black for vaping.
    That's all from my side to that.

5. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Did some searching after reading this thread since all my mods are the internal battery kind so I probably should get one or two of these bags. They are readily available from hobby shops that specialize in remote control toys (cars, boats, planes etc.) that use LiPo cell. Haven't found one that has English language option yet though.

-V- and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Yep...forgot about the RC option. ;)
    Please post links for the members if you find them locally...even if it's only in Thai.
    :cheers2:

7. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Sure SD

This one has English language option, but the registration part is still in Thai.

ถุงสำหรับใส่แบต Li-Po size W 30 x H 23 cm. - เอ บี ซี ฟลายอิ้ง :[Powered by Weloveshopping.com]

Thai

Lipo Guard ซองกันไฟแบต Lipo (สีดำ)
    (This one you can also order via Facebook or LINE so it might be easier than thru their website)

ถุงกันไฟลิโพ - บอยฮ็อบบี้>เครื่องบินบังคับวิทยุอุปกรณ์เครื่องบิน แบตสำรองมือถือราคาถูก : Inspired by LnwShop.com

ถุงกันไฟลิโพ

Dieter., Neilly, Emmess and 3 others like this.
  8. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

9. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Great links to get them from Thailand, thanks for the share, it will make it easier for members to get em quicker...

10. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I have one of these Lipo Safety Bags, same as the ones shown at the beginning, got it from Amazon.
    I have even been known to use it-- but, not nearly often enough. To be honest, as V has intimated, I never leave a battery charging unattended, or overnight, or on a flammable surface... Common sense is useful. We all know these things are far from safe, so why take stupid risks. 9 times out of 10 the folks, to whom these accidents are happening, have not applied common sense.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Just by way of a 'Heads Up', when buying one of these bags, I would recommend buying as large a size as possible, not the small ones, because if you ever want to put your battery charger inside it gets a bit tight for space-mine is 12" x 9" and the 4 cell Charger only just allows me to close the Velcro flap.
    [​IMG]

It might look like there's plenty of room but there isn't a lot of internal depth, so anything smaller would be a waste of money, in my opinion.
    My Imperial measurements equate to 180 x 230.
    Of course a single I STick would fit in a smaller bag.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Siam Diesel, -V-, farangmick and 2 others like this.
  11. BKKPOO

BKKPOO Well-Known Member

Now I want to get rid of my old iStick that has been sitting unsed on the shelf. Where can I properly disposed of it? Read somewhere that Central malls have battery recycling but never seen it.

12. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

Walked all around Tukom Pattaya today and couldn't find those bags anywhere. There is a battery place on Sukamvitt somewhere I'll check them out soon.

13. haybilly
    Paranoid

Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I'd sell it in the Classifieds...or open it up, carefully remove the battery and take it to the battery section at an AMORN store. I believe they recycle batteries.
    Suspect that the only place you'll find them here is at a store that has Li-Po cells for radio-controlled models. I believe there are a few in BKK.

BKKPOO likes this.
  15. haybilly
    Paranoid

What's wrong with your 'old Istick' @ BKKPOO??

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    If it still works, I'll pay the postage and you could send it to me- I'll recycle it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.