1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Hana Modz Clone Lawsuit

Discussion in 'E-News' started by -V-, May 31, 2014.

1. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Damn, now I want a Cana mod. Thank you gentlemen :)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

The new Vamo has a DNA-30 clone with a completely different graphic logo, so it appears they are letting the manufacturers choose what they want to stick on there.

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

yep

i have a DNA20 from FT which says - Evol DNA - when turned on, the DNA30 i bought from Big reports as - Hana Modz -
    however as odd as it sounds, i like the DNA20 from FT more then the DNA30 from Big, the DNA30 seems to have some own mind, sometimes the display turns on without the device has been touched at all, happened already several times to me, there are a few more differences ... should proll make a own thread

4. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

I wonder what bigs round 3 order will be like (in terms of what's shipped? Think I'll wait.

What I would like is something in 18350 size with an easily removed battery. The one Hana does is too pricey for me.

5. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

The round 3 will be exactly like the first 2 rounds BadWingman. If there were any changes he would have mentioned. Was just checking and Fasttech also has the same or similar mods available. But nothing in 18350 or 18500. So guess you will need to be patient.

6. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

All good! Really if I had the workshop and gear I would have a go at building my own. Could do it here but the box would be a coconut lol

7. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

a cocomod lol, might be a winner:vaping:
    :beer:

8. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Got me thinking, a mod made out of bamboo might look cool.
    Only problem is people might think it's a bong.:vaping: