1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Future of Vaping in the West?

Discussion in 'E-News' started by haybilly, Dec 13, 2015.

1. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds pretty bad. If I don't sell any, I currently have about 33 different tanks, RBA/RTA, the odd RDA, some of the new generation like a couple of NeBox,3 x T18, over Eleaf Basic, and about 14-16 18650.
    A lifetime supply of Muji cotton, various rolls of Kanthal, some Nickel, and also a bunch of Cartomiser tanks from a couple of years back. There's probably more, got a few items over in UK. Provided I resist the temptation to sell, and I can export/import for 'my own personal use' - I should just about be OK.
    Forgot a load of flavors and DIY stuff.
    I suppose I'm a vaping 'prepper'.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Forgot about 10 Mods.....

To be honest, I'm probably going to sell some of the tanks- it's just working out which ones........

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    farangmick, Konvict and Neilly like this.
  2. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

I have a much better idea....

[​IMG]

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

Oh yeah!! Good idea .........hmmm.

farangmick, Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I am happy that Haybilly is also going to be a prepper! I felt I was the only one here on TV.

I read most will stop vaping here if the going gets tuff, so they have nothing to worry about!

farangmick, Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  5. haybilly
    Paranoid

I'm working on the bunker, next, with provisions to last........ What was that saying ' X will get through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no X', fill in the X yourselves.

Anyway, enough about this- we might get accused of being frivolous by the Big Boss. Back to serious talk, please.

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Geez...relax, take a vape, several deep breaths and change that mood indicator to something else. That little fcuker is stressing out the rest of us! :D
    :very good:

upload_2016-1-7_15-45-11.png

7. haybilly
    Paranoid

Yes, good point, I need to get to the PC, though, but he's probably due for a change.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

9. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Smoking in the UK = massive tax revenue for the government, many times greater than the cost to the NHS of treating ailments that may have been caused by smoking. In the US, as I understand it, not being American, tax on tobacco products, and substantial donations from tobacco companies to politician's campaign funds. In LoS, sorry, I don't want to go for attitude adjustment.

Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  10. haybilly
    Paranoid

No, it is true here also, but I understand what you refer to- not even allowed to click on a Like to a dodgy FB comment and you're in the brown stuff.

farangmick likes this.
  11. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Good on Carswell, the chap who posed the question to Cameron and the PHE for the report.
    As a bitter old cynic of all governments, I rather suspect that the purpose of the exercise is to figure out how, and to what extent, e-juice can be taxed. And tough on all the small businesses that go to the wall.

haybilly, Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  12. haybilly
    Paranoid

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    farangmick, Neilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Clive is a sensible guy...and that's a good article!

farangmick and haybilly like this.
  14. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

I have done some research myself after I viewed Vic's videos, those which included the prognosis for 2016. I believe it is very necessary the vaping community seperates strictly from (so called) herb users. When I is saw this Indoorsmoker getting high on Youtube it was an eye opening shock, frankly. I don't want my son to freely see these things. And that is not the hardest, by far not. I did not know this exists so openly.
    I would like to suggest also this forum to either be completely free of these subjects, or place related information only to be accessible for a restricted group.

15. haybilly
    Paranoid

Seriously,Peter-k, when we're you last in UK??
    A walk around any weekday market and the stalls therein will find several stalls OPENLY selling Bongs ( used for smoking herbal matter only, I think) cigarette papers, and all sorts of pipes. This is why the war against vaping is so ridiculous- until the Euro governments crack down on what still is actually illegal, even if decriminalised to a degree in many countries, why the emphasis on going after ECigs??

I only have one teenage daughter in Thailand, but I brought up 3 step children from a previous marriage in UK, they all in their 40's now and all have their own kids- they all tried 'recreational drug use' at some time or other in their youths, none of them bother nowadays- it's impossible to stop kids finding things out.

farangmick likes this.