1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Understanding the Crusade Against E Cigarettes

Discussion in 'E-News' started by haybilly, Dec 22, 2015.

1. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Thread Starter Well-Known Member

That's the one, a long time ago.
    Suspicious, or what?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

farangmick likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The timing of the current article is certainly suspicious...
    :hungry: :beer:

farangmick and haybilly like this.
  3. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

I had to comment on the DM site, just got back from the Thursday Market Farang Drink.

Printing scare stories and pretending it's journalism. A real journo would be looking at the background of the "scientists" and "researchers" who publish these reports. Maybe they would find that their research money comes from Big Tobacco and Big Pharma, and is dependent on publishing the "right" verdict on vaping.
    I assume that the author of this article is young, and sailed through school and Uni by copying and pasting from the net.

Certainly not my best work, and it won't appear on the DM site. But I feel so much better for venting my spleen, (whatever that means).

haybilly and Siam Diesel like this.