1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

We're under attack!!

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Rick O-Shea, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Maybe I need to read the American Constitution very thoroughly. If we have the right to arm bears (or is it bear arms? I know bears are involved), surely somewhere in all that mess is something we can use. I feel sure that if it were available at the time the American forefathers would have definitely been cloud chasers, especially Benjamin Franklin.

haybilly likes this.
  2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i still have a feeling this story is all made up, and mostly propaganda to enforce the public support along with the ongoing FDA thingie .... or is it just coincidence that this just happened ??

Lots of aspects of the story smell fishy to me ...
    if i re read that orignal Article here:
    Florida man in coma after e-cig explodes in face: family - NY Daily News

- The Mouthpiece (DripTip) possibly exploded in this lungs - Really, how likely is this ... first that it arrived in the lungs and not in the stomach, and 2nd how a DripTip could possibly explode will prolly be a mystery to me forever.
    Only a total technical retart would assume that the Atomizer would explode and shoot something out like a gun does,
    How come the Mouthpiece / Driptip is still on the picture if it exploded in his lungs?

3. Frayedmind
    Happy

Frayedmind Well-Known Member

Look at all the Gun control related stories & Mass shootings on the (us) news right now, they often use crisis actors to swing political action amongst the sheeple. (not saying every gun related mass shooting is fake, but a whole lot have been arising of late)

Makes me wonder if this is a ruse after reading the reports. Either way hope the guy is ok.

oil likes this.
  4. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

- The Mouthpiece (DripTip) possibly exploded in this lungs - Really, how likely is this ... first that it arrived in the lungs and not in the stomach, and 2nd how a DripTip could possibly explode will prolly be a mystery to me forever.

After i was reading the "mouthpiece exploded part" i was like for real and i hope no one/and non vapers will not belive this (was about to write"shit") but since we know better i will not get angry on a soap article. On the other hand it could have been a preprepared device with the attention to do what it did..... conspiracy theoretics were are you, help me out here....

Siam Diesel and Frayedmind like this.
  5. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

It's definitely Bollox!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Frayedmind likes this.